Monday, February 18, 2008

It's A New Day.

I am an Advocate of all Legwear (glossy pantyhose, stockings, leggings, prints, shaping tights opaques, etc.) I grew up wearing it & I know it's a great accessory to any wardrobe.

Let's celebrate freedom to wear Legwear, anytime and anywhere you want. Stay tuned for reviews, suggestions, etc.

Send us your question about anything legwear and we will answer them on this blog. Drop us an email: info@luxelegwear.com

Life is too short, it's time to ENJOY LEGWEAR!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am trying to make the most of my life and wearing is a part of it ....

Anonymous said...

I enjoy, as a man, wearing tights for the sake of my knee, it's damaged, elastic knee bandages far too warm. in the warmer weather will try stockings and belt.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy wearing daily even if its not openly because of society I hope that it will be common for men to wear out with shorts soon

Anonymous said...

I keep searching for sheer glossy reds or yellows or light blues etc. Just haven't found them yet love that glossy look.

Anonymous said...

Bar None, you will NEVER find anything close to the quality of Wolford"s hosiery. The price is outrageous though'